Monday, May 14, 2012

Life after College

So, I've successfully completed my undergrad life, and found myself going through the motions of commencement this past Saturday. It was all very surreal, like a dream I knew from before coming back to relive itself. The question is, with every new chapter, what's next? Well, I don't know. I know where I'll be living and working. I know it's not in line with the qualifications of my major, but I'm ok with that, because above all, I know I need to move out of the house (though I love my parents dearly) and embrace independence, good, bad and ugly. Independence meaning the freedom to stay out til two and also the failed attempts at cooking, exploring all the nooks and crannies of my future home and also dealing with something called bills. But cheers to independence, and discovering the woman God desires me to be! I am looking forward to the journey ;) Until next time, Jane

4 comments:

  1. You will be great :) Just don't eat to much Ramen :) and make a ton of happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks Carolynn! (And don't worry, I can't eat wheat/noodles anyways ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So here is some great advice from someone else who let loose his inner writer as well. He said, "Trust in the LORD with your whole heart, do not lean on your own understanding, acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your paths straight." And the oft neglected next verse is just as critical in this whole picture. "Do not be wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD and depart from evil."

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Will. Thanks for your comment! :D

    ReplyDelete