Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Attempting to become a non-pansy blogger...

Yes, a non-pansy blogger. Not as in the plant, but as in hit and miss, here and there, and willy-nilly. Blogging and I need to be in a committed relationship, 1) Because I enjoy it 2) Because writing is therapeutic for me and 3) Because I think it brings a small ounce of joy into my readers' lives.

So my goal for now is to instate a 30-day challenge, to write a blog a day, no matter how pitiful the subject, for every day of Novemeber.

Here I go! Wish me luck :)

Ready to share my thoughts,
Jane

5 comments:

  1. Get it girl! Quite a hefty challenge. Wish I could pull that off myself right now, but with my crazy workload and lack of mental focusing power because of it, it's just not happening :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall personally hold you accountable for writing a post every day! I'm looking forward to what you'll come up with. :)

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't write a post I will leave you a voice mail of me reading "how to change your car oil for idiots" :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading your daily blog, Larkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolynn, I think I'd rather enjoy your lengthy voice mails ;)

    ReplyDelete