Friday, November 23, 2012

I propose, a challenge!

I made a recent acquaintance, who was definitely more of a blogger than I was, who had embraced a 30-day blogging challenge in which an individual follows the given prompt for the day and writes on it for thirty days. Excited, I asked her to send me the list of prompts. Not surprisingly (and I was warned), the prompts were not easy to write about, or, they were too personal or boring in my estimation. I therefore propose that I will in the near future begin a blog-a-day for 30 days using my own prompts, thoughts, and rantings. Feel free to read them at your leisure, or not. I feel that I will enjoy this more than you, my reader, but if you enjoy it, then the more the merrier ;)

A girl who's missing writing regularly,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment