Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 29, part II: Ask some questions! Answer some questions!

This was inspired by a blog post by my friend, and since I want to make this blog more interactive, I thought I'd give it a shot. So here's some questions, with my own answers.

1) Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter?

Well, I don't like being cold, so the other three and especially Summer when it's not too hot. I love flip flops and painted toes and stargazing, and the over-all laid back feel.

2) Least favorite movie genre:

Horror/Scary/Gore...ickkkkk...my imagination doesn't need any more ideas to creep me out, thanks!

3) Favorite music genre:

Umm, most anything but country and secular rap. But I like electronic/dance/trance music a lot :)

4) Favorite fruit:

Mmmmm, maybe bananas because they're cheap and low maintenance...peel and eat!

5) Mac or PC?

PC :)


What are your answers? Any questions for me?

Feeling quizzical,
Jane

1 comment:

  1. 1. Late spring or early autumn
    2. Chick flicks
    3. Anything with "rock" in the name; folk; indie
    4. Strawberries
    5. Mac, but I'm not a diehard

    ReplyDelete