Thursday, November 7, 2013

Things I Make For Dinner that May or May Not Be Worth Trying

I'm not a great cook. But, I do have a knack for throwing things together that only take about 20-30 minutes to prepare. Here are a few of the meals I make on a regular basis for me and my husband:

1) Tuna Melts: You'll need a slice of toast, mayo, canned tuna, a tomato, and American cheese. Make an open-faced sandwich with the cheese first, a tomato slice 2nd, and the tuna/mayo mixture last. Then toast for about 5-10 minutes.

2) Crab Alfredo: So super easy. Cook pasta, then dump a can of crab meat in and half a jar of alfredo sauce, or a tomato/alfredo sauce.

3) French toast for dinner: Need I say more?

4) Chicken Parmigian: This can be made with friend chicken or regular cooked chicken tenderloins. Cook/thaw chicken. Cut into small pieces. Add to pasta with marinara sauce. Add lots of cheese. (I use the colby-jack cheese mix)

5) Chicken fried rice: Cook rice. Cook chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. Put rice and chicken in frying pan with oil. Get the pan hot, crack an egg in it and stir til cooked. Add soy sauce.

Ok, that's all my cooking secrets :P

Domestically challenged,
Jane Eyre Rochester

3 comments:

  1. I'm hungry now. Oooohhhh i'm making "pizza caserole" tonight. all the ingredients that go on a pizza but with noodles. in a pan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, give me your pizza casserole recipe!

    And thanks, Margaret ;)

    ReplyDelete